What Are Drawstring Bags? Usage, Benefits, And Promotional Aspects August 23, 2019 11:00
In recent years, drawstring bags have become a trendy item owing to their versatility and their ability to be customized. These bags have a long and interesting history and are available in several different materials, sizes, tints, and colors. Users of drawstring bags can carry these on a variety of occasions. Since these bags are so popular, buyers can purchase them at a variety of box stores, shops, and directly from manufacturers of non-woven drawstring bags wholesale. Industry observers note that drawstring bags are so popular because these products allow buyers to customize the bag to fit their lifestyle. Buyers of these products can also choose college themes, sports themes, or monogrammed products for a personal touch. Many modern stores carry a variety of drawstring bags around the year, but schools and college campuses are hotspots for these amazing products.
What are drawstring bags made of?
Drawstring bags can be made of any number of materials. Most manufacturers of such bags use the following materials:
- Burlap: this is a strong, easy-to-care-for material that helps construct a lot of canvas bags. Such bags are easy to customize and they are friendly to the natural environment. Burlap is also biodegradable, durable, but not water-resistant.
- Cotton: This is another popular material used to manufacture drawstring bags. Products made of this material are easy to care for, and the inherent nature of the material helps the bag withstand everyday wear and tear.
- Canvas: such material is gaining popularity in the construction of drawstring bags. It is an inexpensive option and lends itself admirably to paint and logos. Canvas is also known for maintaining its flexibility under all usage conditions.
- Mesh: ideal material for bags that are meant for indoor use; mesh is a breathable material that is also inexpensive. It comes in a variety of colors, and it is lightweight, so ideal for non-woven tote bags wholesale.
- Nylon: This is another very popular material for drawstring backpacks. This slippery material comes in a variety of colors, and it is more stain-resistant. Nylon is also very easy to care for.
- Polyester: This is a durable fabric that is fade-resistant. It is a lightweight fabric that resists puckering and stains. Users can wash and dry this fabric on low heat. However, polyester tends to retain odors from spillage and this may be a problem for users.
Drawstring bags make for great summer promotions. These bags are ideal for a season of fun-filled with travel, beach excursions, picnics, sports event, and outings on public holidays, etc. A drawstring bag with a custom logo imprint is a great promotional product and a tool for marketing a brand or business. Promotional drawstring bags are available in many different sizes, colors, and styles to fit any need. Manufacturers of non-woven drawstring bags wholesale offer these products in several different price points, including one for tight budgets! Drawstring bags typically offer a large imprint area for corporate or business logos, thus guaranteeing plenty of branding exposure.
Differs from a Traditional Bag
- There are several key differences between traditional bags and drawstring backpacks or drawstring bags. The makers and designers of non-woven drawstring bags wholesale spotlight the overall functionality and versatility of such bags. In terms of accessibility, a drawstring bag is easily accessible; the user simply pulls the top of the bag to open and pulls the string to secure the bag. Normal bags have a multitude of clasps and zippers that can complicate their use.
- In terms of compartments, a drawstring backpack has one main compartment. This makes it easier to find whatever the user is searching for; drawstring bags do not offer the complexity of looking through multiple compartments like a traditional bag. In addition, these bags are easily customized; a bulk buyer can specify their manufactured product to bear special logos, colors, or monograms.
- These bags also offer high levels of mobility to users and their smaller size makes them more portable. A traditional bag is typically bulkier, and harder to carry for extended periods. As for security, users know their drawstring bag is secure because it bunches tightly at the top of the bag. A traditional bag has multiple zippers, and the possibility for something falling out is higher.
How to care for Drawstring Bags?
Most of the material (such as cotton, nylon, and canvas) that a drawstring bag is made out of, is machine-washable; this makes them easy to care for. Bags made of nylon or other synthetic fabrics must be washed with warm water. Bags made of the canvas should be washed in cold water. Additionally, detergents and stain removers can refresh a drawstring bag. Once loaded into a washing machine with other clothes, a drawstring bag undergoes the washing process and emerges as new. Certain manufacturers advise caution when washing non-woven tote bags wholesale; they suggest a simple hand wash for bags made from cotton and canvas. This technique helps to preserve any graphics and logos printed on these bags.
Planning your next promotional activity?
These interesting facts about drawstring bags keep them in the spotlight to be used as a promotional bag. Their value is quite appreciated and businesses can buy non-woven tote bags wholesale for creative marketing activity. Very large categories of users from all walks of life are enthusiastic about drawstring bags making your item to be used by all giving maximum exposure to your brand. These features of the product will preserve its popularity for years to come keeping your product present in the market for always.
You can purchase non-woven drawstring bags wholesale if you are going to do any of the below activity.
- Celebrating the annual day of your shop, supermarket, business, or plant.
- Organizing any trade show or outdoor event where you are expecting new prospects and visitors.
- Inaugurating any new business and are going to welcome new guests.
- Preparing some promotional event in the festive season or long holidays.