What fabric options are available?
- Non Woven PP / Non-woven Polypropylene Fabric (Popularly known as Green Bags in Australia)
- Cotton / Calico
- Jute / Hessian
- Heavy Duty Cotton / Canvas
- Nylon / Polyester
What print methods can be used?
Most popular print methods are screen, digital/heat transfer & laminated
|Print Method||Ideal For?||Can Print||Source||Price||Comments||Example|
|Screen Print||simple images||solid colours only||local & offshore||economical||colour outcome accuracy is much higher|
|Digital/Heat Transfer||complex photographic with average print size||gradient colours||local & offshore||expensive||colour match accuracy is a lot lower|
|Lamination Print||photographic print with large print size covering 100% of bag||solid & gradients||offshore only||economical when bought in larger qty's||min qty 3000|
In what format do I send the artwork?
Vector format (.ai or eps) with fonts outlined. You can forward this link to your designer & they will understand
Do you provide a proof of the bag prior to production?
Yes a digital proof is provided prior to processing your job with printers.
Can I request for sample?
Yes for a cost of $20 + gst.
Why is there a charge for a sample?
We receive close to 100 sample requests per day & is a cost to the business.
How competitive are your prices?
Our prices are very competitive as we are the direct manufacturer and no middleman is involved in sourcing them. However, if you have some target price in mind or come across any lower price, let us know and we’ll try to beat that price if possible.
What is entire order to delivery process?
- A mock up will be provided upon receiving artwork
- Upon mock up approval, Invoice & specs sheet will be sent for sign off
- Sample picture or physical sample will be sent out if you’ve opted for it (charges apply)
- Shipping update will be given once the goods board the ship
- An update will be given when domestic transporter will pick up the goods
What's the lead-time for your products?
- Unprinted Stock products can be delivered within 24-48 hrs depending on availability
- Standard turnaround time for non woven bags is 6-9 weeks
- Lead time for jute, cotton & canvas fabric bag is 10-14 weeks
- (Please allow 2-3 weeks extra if opted for sample approval)
- Express delivery option 3-5 weeks is available at added cost on request
Can you do extra rush orders? Can you print Locally here in Australia?
- Yes, Extra Rush within 48-72 Hrs is Possible Printed With Your Logo
- This is done Locally in Australia
- Stock products can be delivered within 24-48 hrs depending on availability at the time of your order
What is the minimum order quantity Direct from Overseas Factory?
- Non woven bags: 1000 bags
- Jute/Cotton/Canvas bags: 1000 bags
- Chiller Bags: 1000 bags
- Laminated Bags: 3000 bags
What is the minimum order quantity for Orders made Locally?
We have all the bags in stock & the min qty is 100 units only
Can I change bag dimensions from the standard sizes?
Certainly. All our bags are custom made. So you can tweak the sizes as per your requirements, usually at no extra cost.
I can’t find the style I am after - can I design my own bag?
Yes, as mentioned earlier all the bags are custom made and designed to suit your requirements. You just have to send us the sample/photograph of the bag style you are after & we can design it for you.
Where are the bags made?
All our bags are manufactured in our factories in China, India and other Asian countries. We regularly visit and inspect our factories to monitor quality. Also good working conditions, adherence to safety standards & high quality standards are maintained in all our factories.