Things To Keep In Mind While You Buy An Eco-Bag April 27, 2021 08:00
With the environmental awareness rising in the world, people around the globe are switching to reusable bags instead of single-use plastic bags. Especially, in Australia, with awareness at the grass root level and strict governmental intervention, the people are readily opting for business options and daily living that is environment friendly. The use of bags for personal or commercial needs is one of the main area of concerns where we need to switch to eco-friendly ways. That is why reusable ecobags have been introduced and promoted on a wider scale to reduce the use of damaging single use plastic bags.
The reusable bags are made of various fabric materials and have different pros and cons. Just going after anyone of them would not meet your purpose and you must be aware of their different types and fabrics to make a suitable choice. If you are planning to buy eco tote bags wholesale, you have landed at the right place. We will be listing all the important things that you need to keep in mind while purchasing a reusable bag.
Material of the Bag
Reusable bags come in cotton, canvas, polyester, laminated, jute, bamboo, hemp, and similar natural materials. However, when we talk of being environmentally friendly, cotton, hemp, jute and bamboo are the most recyclable materials used for manufacturing wholesale eco bags. Materials like hemp, jute and bamboo grow like weeds and do not require the use of chemicals and pesticides. To improve the look and softness of these bags, a certain amount of cotton is mixed in them. However, if you go for cotton bags, they are easily machine washable and lightweight as well. Business use large size eco bags for packaging needs and for transportation to different suppliers and distributors.
Price of the Bag
It is not much of a problem if only a single piece is to be bought, however, if you are a business and looking for wholesale shopping bags with logo, this is something worth paying attention to. Generally, cotton bags are cheaper when compared to jute, hemp and bamboo bags. They are easily printable too. However, the durability of the latter is much greater than cotton bags and will serve for many years to come. Again, if you wish to buy a bag with internal waterproof lining then, also there might be a certain variation in the cost. You can compare these features to get the best deal on your order.
Features of the Bag
Each type of bag has its uniqueness and varies in features.
- Handle Length and Grip: This is an important point to consider, if you looking for strong-build and sturdy handles, eco bags Australia like jute, bamboo and hemp should be your choice. On the other hand, if you need only for day-to-day items, cotton bags are a great option plus it is conveniently washable as well.
- Gusset Size: Gusset means the depth of the bag. A generous gusset is required if a shopping bag for groceries is searched for. Also look for the additional storage space and pockets in the bag.
- Printability: If looking for eco bag that is to be printed with a logo or involves a full colour process, the bag should be able to handle high-quality heat transfer. There are various bag suppliers, who offer to customize them on request.
- Moisture Absorption: If your requirement to carry goods that may spoil with moisture, jute or bamboo bags should have opted for as they feature a woven texture that enables breathability and prevents moisture build-up. Cotton bags, if not washed regularly tend to build bacteria on the inside and spoil their contents, if stored for a long duration of time.
- Foldability: Many bags in the market these days are designed so that they can be folded as a pouch and are convenient to carry. These are super handy and are perfect for unexpected trips for grocery shopping.
Size of the Bag
Now, size is one of the important elements and matter a lot. You can buy small size bag for your personal needs and they will come at a lower rate. However, the larger size bag and the extra-large size will definitely come a little expensive. Even the small-sized eco bags or pouches made of silken material with decorative drawstrings are available at higher cost. You must compare the online cost of small, medium or large size bags before selecting anyone of them.
There are various options in the market for reusable bags, however, keeping in consideration the environmental health can help in making a better decision for self and the globe as well.Find a wide selection of eco-bags online in different materials, colors, designs, and sizes. Compare the features and place a bulk order for free doorstep delivery.