Jute Bags Australia April 28, 2017 18:51
Importance of Jute Bags to Nature
As nature is degrading day by day, we should try to make it healthy again. The excruciating fumes of the polluted airs, the depleting petroleum contents and the way soil erosion is taking place. Plastic is one of the heaviest used materials of the world, we have them in our storage boxes, as cling film, as carrying bags and shopping bags. It is one of the waste products used in our day to day rather without any real knowledge. As the studies are rolling about the harmfulness of plastic usage, we should become more aware. Plastics are heavily used in supermarkets and are disposed of by us rather quickly, but we should use more reusable bags like jute bags to help our nature breath.
Where do Jute Bags come from?
Jute bags are made of plant fibers which come from the jute plant. Jute is a coarse material, but it is very sturdy to use, so it lasts ages. The bags are generally light brown or off-white in color. The plants don’t need any pesticides’ or fertilizers to grow, so they are more skin and eco-friendly. Jute grows abundantly in areas with heavy rainfall and in marshy areas and planting them prevents soil erosion. The most jute fibers come from India and Bangladesh. The world is trying to use jute in more ways like in clothes and shoes to be eco-friendlier. So, jute bags are abundantly found in various forms to attract people to be friendlier towards nature.
Benefits of using Jute Bags
- Jute is a 100% biodegradable and compostable product, so it would not cause pollution to nature after its use it over. The bag can easily be turned into compost for garden use.
- Jute wouldn’t cause skin allergies, and because of it being pesticide free anyone can use it.
- Jute is quite sturdy so a bug jute shopping bag can carry a heavy load of products and would not give up on someone. One can use jute bags for a long period of time.
- Jute bags are quite cheap, so it would not cost as much as those plastic bags end up causing. And the use one gets out of a jute bag will be satisfying. Jute bags Australia can be found online or in jute stores in cheap rates like $2.00 AUD.
- People who are into business and who promote stuff using promotional items can easily use jute bags because of their low cost and eco-friendly approach. People will always use the jute bags with the company’s logo, so others will be inspired to check out a nature-friendly
- Jute production is mainly done by poor countries so buying jute bags will ensure a secure living for a poor laborer.
- Jute bags are eco-friendly, and they reduce the use of plastic and paper bags drastically which saves petroleum and a great load of trees used in making paper.
- Using jute bag created awareness in peers about making the world a better place.
If someone is satisfied by using jute bags, then they can move on to use jute rugs or carpets to make our nature safer for the future generations. It is time to use Jute or Hessian bags more to be good towards our nature and be more aware of the harmful consequences of using plastic.